Letters rogatory: Can I be compelled to give evidence in a U.S. lawsuit?

By David Ziegler and Summer Ibrahim (September 12, 2023, 10:24 AM EDT) -- Sometimes, a domestic court needs the help of a foreign court to obtain evidence from a foreign non-party witness for a domestic legal proceeding. The process for requesting such help is called “letters rogatory” or “letters of assistance.”...
LexisNexis® Research Solutions

Related Sections