The Lawyer's Daily is now Law360 Canada. Click here to learn more.

MARITAL PROPERTY - Equalization or division - Practice and procedure - Courts - Jurisdiction

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 @ 6:09 AM  

Application by the husband for leave to appeal a jurisdictional ruling. The parties separated following a common-law relationship of unspecified duration. In 2016, the wife brought a petition in Saskatchewan seeking...